Washington Heights Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are porcelain coverings for your teeth. They permanently resolve size discrepancies between teeth, stain issues, and other aesthetic problems.
Not everyone is a candidate for porcelain veneers. Our team will determine whether porcelain veneers are suitable to address your dental concerns.
Common uses for veneers include:
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Rotating teeth into proper position
- Resolving size and shape issues
- Fixing chipped, damaged teeth
- Resolving stained teeth
Our dentists go over your oral health history and leave no stone unturned. You receive individualized care throughout the process of getting dental veneers.
Veneer Application Process
Veneers require a detailed, precise application to ensure they match your teeth perfectly. It may take a few dental appointments to get your veneers. Fort Washington Dental Associates will take you through the following steps to restore your smile:
- You receive a thorough dental exam. Your dentist grinds down a small layer of your enamel and takes impressions of your teeth to create the veneers. You will receive temporary veneers until the delivery day.
- The dentist cleans your teeth at the next visit and tries in your new veneers to ensure they look natural.
- They will then treat the surface of your teeth and the veneers to prepare for cementation.
- Our dental professionals apply cement to the veneers, place them and cure. They will then clean up the excess cement. You now have a natural and bright smile free from imperfections.
We make getting dental veneers easy. Restore your smile and confidence with our porcelain dental veneers today!